In this article, we will provide you easy guideline “how to download videos from Facebook to your computer or laptop” . As there are different types of videos that we or other people used to post on Facebook, like live videos and offline videos that are shared by different people.
Follow the below step wise guide to download any type of video from Facebook page.
How to download videos from Facebook to your computer
Download a video that you shared
If previously you have uploaded any video or shared any video that has been uploaded by any other and now you want to download it, you can download that video by following the steps below.
- Login your Facebook account, open it and navigate to photo section.
- Nearby Photos, click on the More option and select Videos.
- In the Videos section, You will see videos of two types (Videos of You and Your Videos), click the Your Videos link.
- Select the required video you want to download.
- Move your mouse cursor over the video, then click the Edit and Remove icon in the top right corner of the video.
- Go to the option, select either the Download SD/HD option. You may edit or delete the videos as well.
Download a video posted in your timeline
If you have shared any video from other sources like from any website, youtube or any other channel and it is available on your timeline or newsfeed, you can easily download it. Some videos are created by facebook and you can download them by above method.
Download videos that shared by your friend or family member
Comparing with videos shared or posted by you, it is little bit difficult to download a videos a family member or friend share . However, following the steps you can download videos of your choice, shared by your friend or family member.
- Open Facebook account , get login and search the video you want to download.
- Right-click on the video and select Show video URL.
- Now copy the address by Press Ctrl+C on the keyboard to copy the URL.
- Open the browser’s Address bar, and paste Ctrl+V the video URL.
- Edit the video URL, replace the “www” at the beginning with “m”. The URL should then start with https://m.facebook.com/
- Once you modified the address, press Enter to open the mobile version of the page and follow the steps below, depending on your browser.
Internet Explorer browser
- Click on the Play icon on the video to start playing the video in a new tab.
- At the bottom of the Internet Explorer window, a pop-up message will appear, asking if you want to Open or Save the video. Click the down arrow next to the Save button and select the Save as option.
- Choose a location on your computer where you want to save the video.
Google Chrome and Firefox browser
- Click on the play icon (visible in the middle )on the video to start playing the video.
- Right-click on the video and select the Save video as… option.
- Select the right location on your computer or laptop where you want to save the video.
How to download a FB Live Streaming video from Facebook to your computer
Facebook provides you user friendly features to share, post and live stream any musical event, concert, match or programme. After some span of time people want to get download their popular live streaming event videos and they want to make it save to computer. Here we provide easy stepwise guidelines to download live streaming videos from your facebook account.
- Select the Live streaming videos you want to play
- Right click on the video
- Copy (Ctrl+C) the URL
- Open tab on your browser and paste (Ctrl+V) it in address bar.
- Change the URL address, replace “www” with m.facebook.com
- Now, Video will be opened it mobile view.
- Right click it and save it in your computer or laptop.
Alternate Method: How to download videos from Facebook to your computer
You can save or download videos to your computer or tablet. Right-click the link with the preferred video quality and select “Save as…”. Before saving the video, you might want to copy the video title and paste it into the “File name” field.
Unfortunately, the Facebook does not offer any tools for downloading content from its pages directly. So you may try another method as we guide you below.
Install SaveFrom.net Helper by clicking here: Download
Now a green arrow will appear next to videos. Clicking the arrow lets you choose the quality and format of the video to download:
You can select any suitable and best method to download videos from Facebook to your computer . You can also preview the video before downloading it by clicking the play button.