If you are android user and you got new iPhone, looking for how to switch from Android to iPhone 6s / 7/8 / X with ease and migrate data from Android to iPhone 6s / 7/8 / X.
AnyTrans – Android Transfer to iPhone in 1 click
Download this software and use it to transfer Android data to an iPhone 6s / 7/8 / X, including Samsung, Sony, HUAWEI, HTC, LG, etc.
How to switch from Android to iPhone 6s / 7/8 / X with easy guide
What a pride to replace from an Android cellphone to an iPhone and start from zero! but earlier than converting creamery, be careful now not to lose all your data. Switching from one Android device to any other is depends with synchronization, however transferring from Android to iOS is greater complicated. To manual you to your first steps, we provide you with an in depth manual on a way to switch Android data to iPhone, phone numbers and addresses of contacts, messages , photos, movies and music.
Part 1. Transfer data from Android to an iPhone 6s / 7/8 / X via Migrate to iOS
Android migration to iPhone via Migrate to iOS
Since the release of iOS 9 (now it’s iOS 11 ), you can download the application Migrate to iOS to switch from an Android to an iPhone with ease. The Migrate to iOS app wirelessly transfers contacts, history messages, photos, and videos from the camera, web bookmarks, email accounts, and calendars from an Android device to an iOS device automatically.
In addition, this will help you replenish your collection of apps. All the free apps you already use are available for download on the App Store. As for your paid apps, they add to your iTunes wish list. Download the Migrate to iOS App on your iPhone X / 8/7 / 6s and Android phone, launch the app and let it migrate Android data to a wireless iPhone.
Part 2. Migrate data via Transfer from Android to iOS
In addition to the Move to iOS app, there is another easy way to transfer data from Android to iPhone X / 8/7 / 6s with an Android data transfer tool to iOS – AnyTrans for iOS . It will help you transfer photos, music, videos, contacts, SMS, call logs from Android to a new iPhone X / 8/7 / 6s in one click. Main features:
- You have the freedom to select and transfer some photos, messages, contacts, videos, music or other objects to your new iPhone 8/7 / SE / 6s.
- Automatically convert videos and music to iOS compatible formats when migrating data, and make them visible.
- In addition to photos in Filmstrip, you can upload photo albums to new iPhone selectively.
- It’s the first tool on the market that lets you transfer data from Android to iTunes and from Android to iCloud.
- Transition 100% stable and simple, no loss of existing data on the target iPhone, and unlimited Aircraft Mode.
Download the software now on your Mac / PC computer and follow the steps below to migrate data from Android to new iPhone.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans for iOS and connect your Android phone and iPhone to the computer> Choose the Switch to iOS option and click the button to enter the Android management page.
Step 1. Go to Settings on your Android phone, and find your Gmail account and tap Synchronize calendars> Tap Sync now to add calendars to your Gmail account. The contacts will also be synchronized at the same time.
Step 2. Adding an email account on your iPhone X / 8/7 / 6s: Touch iPhone Settings X / 8/7 / 6s> Scroll down and touch Mail, Contacts, Calendars> Touch Add Account> Select your email provider> Enter the required information and choose to include your contacts and calendars.
- If your contacts and calendars are stored on Facebook, Twitter or Weibo, use the corresponding application to transfer to your iPhone: install Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo> Go to Settings and touch the name of the application> Sign in to your account and enable the Calendars and Contacts options.
- If you only migrate contacts from an Android phone to the iPhone X / 8/7 / SE / 6s / 6, you can use “Google Contacts”. On Android: Choose Settings> Google> Accounts> Contacts; On iPhone / iPad: Go to Settings> Contacts> Accounts> Add account> Sign in with Google account> Activate contacts. Android contacts will be migrated to iPhone X / 8/7 / SE / 6s.
Part 4. Synchronize music and videos / photos to iPhone via iTunes
There are several ways you can transfer music, videos, and photos from Android to the iPhone. The first way is to use Apple’s iTunes. First, you need to transfer photos, videos, and songs to your computer, and sync them to iTunes.
Step 1. Connect your Android phone to the computer. The music files are in the Music folder. On a Mac, install the Android File Transfer app , and then go to Music, transfer and move the files to a folder on the computer.
Step 2. Open iTunes> Access your library and click Music> Open the folder where your music files are stored and drag them to the iTunes Music window.
Step 3. Click iPhone> Music> Choose to sync your entire library, or a selection of songs or artists> Click Sync.
2. Photos and Videos
Step 1. Connect your Android phone to the computer. Find your photos and videos in DCIM> Camera> Camera. If you are using a Mac, install Android File Transfer on the computer> Drag the photos and videos to a folder on your computer.
Step 2. Connect the iPhone to the computer> Open iTunes on the computer> Select your iPhone.
Step 3. Click Photos> Enable Sync photos from> Choose the folder containing your photos> Select Include videos> Click Apply.
This guide gave you complete solution of How to switch from Android to iPhone. After migrating data to your new iPhone, it’s time to take advantage of new iPhone features. If you are an iPhone newbie, you might want to learn some iPhone X / 8/7 / 6s maintenance tips , and you can also find some productive apps for iPhone X / 8/7 / 6s to make full use of your new iPhone. If you have an old iPhone, you would like to know how to transfer data from an old iPhone to a new iPhone and how to restore a new iPhone X / 8 (Plus) backup .