Facebook improves its privacy setting day by day and offers new features, recently facebook provide you feature to protect your facebook pictures from being copied.
Mark Zuckerberg says facebook developers are working on different tools to revive the image of FB in better books, so many users left Facebook due to Fake accounts and fake users. Many people avoid to keep their family pictures on Facebook due to copy scarce.
Last year Facebook introduced new feature picture guard for profile pictures for users in India, in a bid to stop people from copying, sharing, or otherwise misusing their images.
As Facebook provided feature to view and share photos of the friends as well as unfriend. When we upload any picture, it is organize into folders. Anyone who has viewing privileges for your photos is able to copy them or save them into his/her mobile or pc or any other device.
How to protect your facebook pictures from being copied
To protect your facebook pictures from being copied, use the privacy settings feature to stop people from having access. You can easily stop people from download or save your private pictures. However, you cannot stop anyone to view your images.
Related: How to stop Autoplay videos on Facebook
Follow the below steps to protect your facebook pictures from being copied
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Go to the “Profile” link present at top corner, just with your name.
- Click on the “Photos” link slightly below your profile picture.
- Select the “See All Photos” link, located above the top row of your photo albums.
- Click on the icon just beneath the bottom right corner of an album’s cover image that has a small arrow next to it. A privacy options menu will be revealed; this allows you to decide who can see the album.
- Select the “Friends” from the privacy options menu to stop anyone who is not on your friend list from seeing the album or downloading the photos in it.
- Now click on the “Custom” from the privacy options to be even more specific about who can see your albums.
- Here you may set pictures visible to public or friends or close friends. It is up to you which type of setting you want to do. For Example if you don’t share your wedding picture to some friends, you may customize it and protect it. You can do image was custom setting as well as album wise.
- Click “Save Changes” to complete the process.