Run two Whatsapp account in one Phone
WhatsApp become need of our life due to its effective and efficient user interface, users are able to use it without any difficulty. WhatsApp gives us the opportunity of sending text messages and voice calls, as well as video calls, images, documents and other media. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with each other, anytime and anywhere in the world. Now a days most of the Smartphones gives us the opportunity of using dual SIMCards, It means now peoples need more accounts instead of one like Dual Whatsapp Number or other Multiple Account of any we are using in our daily life.
If you have dual SIM in your mobile phones, you are able to enjoy two separate WhatsApp account for your two different phone numbers. Isn’t it?
You might be wondering how it is?
I will tell you not one but multiple methods to run two whatsApp account in one cell phone.
Here are two methods for How to run two whatsapp account in one phone.
METHOD 1: By using multi user feature in your phone:
If you want to run two WhatsApp Accounts on One Android Phone, you can use the Multi-User Feature given by the Android Lollipop Operating System.
For this you have to follow following steps:
- Firstly you have to Add Multi-User in Android. For this, just go to Settings and click on Users and then Add User.
- After creating the new User, provide the required details to setup a new user account.
- Now switch to the New User on notification bar and clicking on New User icon.
- Once you are able to enter in new User feature, you will be provided with all new phone interface with default cell settings.
- Now you are able to install new user interface.
- When whatsApp install in your phone enter the details.
Congratulations! Now you have two whatsApp account in one cell phone.
METHOD 2: By Using switchMe to run Multiple account:
SwitchMe is an Android app that allows you to use two separate WhatsApp accounts on a single Android device, but for this app your Android smartphone be rooted.
You have to follow some following steps:
- Firstly you have to root your cell phone.
- Make sure you have already whatsapp installed in your phone.
- Now install switchMe multiple accounts in your cell phone.
- Now run SwitchMe Multiple accounts, it will ask for request that you have to grant.
- Now create a profile with your name in
SwitchMe app. This profile contains all all the current apps and settings and it also show your whatsApp profile you already have in youe cell phone.
- Now you can create another profile by tapping on create profile button in switchMe Application, and then choose the Switch option by selecting this account.
- Now your cell phone will restart automatically and you are able to install official whatsApp in your cell phone from play store and enter in it new number.
Congratulations! Now you have two whatsApp account in one cell phone. Instead of two switchMe account allows you to run multiple WhatsApp accounts.